To meet your deadline.
Brian Cohen, PR and Marketing Manager, email@example.com, (434) 296-3184, ext. 132.
JAUNT, Inc. is this area’s regional public transportation company established in 1975 to provide service throughout Central Virginia.
JAUNT safely, courteously, and promptly provides public and specialized services to meet community mobility needs.
Downloadable Resources Links
Extras to save you time.
B-roll (click to request link)
JAUNT In the News
- 6/5/19 – JAUNT Brad Sheffield Looks to the Future (C-ville Biz)
- 5/9/19 – JAUNT’s Importance in Central Virginia’s Public Transit (C-ville Weekly)
- 4/10-11/19 – Two-Part Series on JAUNT Transporting People With Disabilities (CBS19)
- 4/8/19 – JAUNT Talks About Crozet Express and Autonomous Vehicle Consulation (WINA-AM)
- 3/8/19 – JAUNT Unveils Plans for Long-Awaited Crozet-to-Charlottesville Express (NBC29)
- 11/9/18 – JAUNT Helps Louisa Students Get on the Road to Volunteering, (The Central Virginian)
- 8/14/18 – JAUNT Friends Helps Woman Learn How to Read and Write (CBS19, NBC29)
- 5/1/18 – Ralph Dixon “Best Bus Driver in the State” (Wins State Roadeo) (NBC29)
- 12/21/17 – New Design on JAUNT Buses Honors Louisa (The Central Virginian)
- 12/11/17 – Voting Open for 2018 City Art Bus (Web, Print, TV)
- 9/28/17 – Local Issues, Real People (SAM-FM/WOJL)
- 7/7/17 – Community Counts: JAUNT (CBS19)
- 5/19/17 – Generation Us: Diversifying Transportation Options Can Serve Seniors, All Ages (The Daily Progress)
- 4/23/17 – JAUNT Bus Drivers Compete in “Roadeo” to Test Skills (NBC29)
- 3/4/17 – JAUNT Restores Monday Services in Louisa This Summer (CBS19)
- 2/21/17 – Local Issues, Real People (SAM-FM/WOJL)
- 11/8/16 – JAUNT Waiving Fares for Election Day (NBC29, CBS19)
- 10/13/16 – Regional Transit Group of Interest (Charlottesville Tomorrow)