What is GTFS?
GTFS is an acronym for the General Transit Feed Specification. The GTFS transit feed specification defines a common format for public transportation schedules and associated geographic, fare, and service calendar information. Learn more by reading the documentation for the General Transit Feed Specification.
- The gtfs.org best practices page provides recommended practices for describing public transportation services in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS).
- The gtfs-changes email list is a discussion forum regarding the GTFS and proposed modifications.
- The transit developers email list is a discussion forum for software development in the public transportation space.
- City-Go-Round is a directory of applications that provide access to transportation information, many of which utilize GTFS data.
- Transitfeeds and Transitland provide download links for GTFS data for public transportation agencies worldwide.
Any and all data is provided as-is.
Download Jaunt CONNECT GTFS data
Download a ZIP archive of the Jaunt CONNECT GTFS data by clicking the following link, Jaunt CONNECT GTFS data.
*Note: If you are using Chrome and have issues with downloading the data, please try to access from a different browser. i.e. Edge, Firefox, Safari, etc.